The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Also, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
Public relations services provided by Calvert Strategies are not legal services. Protections of the client-lawyer relationship do not exist with respect to clients of Calvert Strategies.
The information contained in this Website is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this site, clients or otherwise, should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the recipient's state. The content of this Website contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments, verdicts or settlements. Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. Calvert Advocates LLC, Calvert Strategies LLC, W. Calvert LLC, and Winston Calvert (together, "CALVERT") expressly disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Website.
Any information sent to CALVERT by e-mail, through the Website, or otherwise may not be secure. The confidentiality of that information may not be preserved. Transmission of information from this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and CALVERT, nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Website, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.
Some links within the Website may lead to other web-sites, including those operated and maintained by third parties. CALVERT includes these links solely as a convenience to you, and the presence of such a link does not imply a responsibility for the linked site or an endorsement of the linked site, its operator, or its contents.
This Website and its contents are provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Furthermore, CALVERT does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this Website in a state where this Website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules of that state.
Reproduction, distribution, republication, and/or retransmission of material contained within the CALVERT Website is prohibited unless the prior written permission of CALVERT has been obtained.
Terms of Service
1. CALVERT Website. The CALVERT Website includes all Web pages under the site's domain URL.
2. Use of CALVERT Website Constitutes Acceptance. These Terms of Service will constitute a binding and enforceable agreement between you (individually and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of each organization you represent in connection with any use of the CALVERT Website) and CALVERT. By using the CALVERT Website, you acknowledge and agree that you have fully read and agree to be bound by the provisions of these Terms of Service, exactly as if it were printed on paper and signed by you. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms of Service in their entirety, then you must immediately stop using the CALVERT Web site.
3. Business or Employment Use. Where you use the CALVERT Web site in the course of your employment or business, you enter into the agreement to comply with and abide by the Terms of Service both on your own behalf and in your individual capacity as an employee, officer, agent, partner, etc. of such organization which you represent, and references in these Terms of Service to "you" shall mean both you as the individual user of the CALVERT Web site and you in your capacity as a representative of your organization.
4. Changes to these Terms of Service. CALVERT may remove, amend or replace any provision of these Terms of Service at any time, but, if it does so, CALVERTwill post such changes on the CALVERT Website at the URL terms-of-service.html.
5. Disclaimer. You agree to all terms of CALVERT's Disclaimer.
7. CALVERT Intellectual Property. All of the Intellectual Property, including, without limitation, all content, text, graphics, video and sounds on the CALVERT Website, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of CALVERT , its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that CALVERT has expended substantial time and effort to create the CALVERT Website, and the Content and Services provided through the CALVERT Website, and that CALVERT exclusively owns or has been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
8. Assignment. Your rights and obligations under these Terms of Service are personal to you and may not be assigned to any other party.
9. Force Majeure. CALVERT will not, nor will any entity that is part of CALVERT , be deemed to be in breach of these Terms of Service for any failure or delay in performance caused by reasons beyond its reasonable control, including any natural calamity, act of God or a public enemy, act of any military, civil or regulatory authority, change in any law or regulation, disruption or outage of communications, power or other, failure to perform by any supplier or other third party, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of CALVERT C (or any entity that is part of CALVERT ).
10. Waiver. CALVERT will not, nor will any entity that is part of CALVERT , be deemed to have waived any breach by you of these Terms of Service, except by a written waiver expressly so stating, and such waiver will not be construed as a waiver of subsequent or continued breaches.
11. Severability. If any provision of these Terms of Service is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability will be limited to the maximum extent permissible, and the other provisions of these Terms of Service will remain in full force and effect.
12. Complete Understanding. These Terms of Service constitutes the final and complete agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous communications, representations or agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof.
Collection of Information.
1. CALVERT ’s Web site collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. CALVERT may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the CALVERT Web site), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, CALVERT may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable CALVERT to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so may result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
2. CALVERT may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, employer, and contact information, that CALVERT may use to identify you. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain CALVERT Web site features, content or services.
Use of Information.
1. CALVERT uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing CALVERT’s Web sites to your interest, and also to help CALVERT select or develop content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help CALVERT tailor its Web site and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
2. Information that you provide may also be used as part of CALVERT's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, CALVERT may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but CALVERT will not provide your information to third parties so they might contact you separate from CALVERT. In other cases, your information might be shared with a third party pursuant to a process that contemplates such sharing but which you knowingly initiate.
3. CALVERT reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through its Web site to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Transfers of Information.
Information Sent by Way of the Web site is Not Secure
Any information sent to CALVERT by Internet e-mail or through the Web site is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send CALVERT over the Internet, either through CALVERT’s Web site or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney - Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this Web site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and CALVERT , nor is it intended to do so. The transmission of the Web site, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via Internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between us and any recipients.